If you think you may be eligible for school meals/schoolwear please complete the attached application and follow the instructions. If you would like a hard copy of the form please contact the school office.
Applications can also be completed online at www.edinburgh.gov.uk/schoolgrants, or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Eligibility is based on the following –
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction from the City of Edinburgh Council based on you or your partner receiving this.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance ( any income related element )
- Support under Part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit ONLY with no Working Tax Credit and an annual income under £16,105
- Both Maximum Child Tax Credit and Maximum Working Tax Credit with an annual income under £6,420 If you receive this benefit you will ONLY QUALIFY FOR FREE SCHOOL MEALS/MILK
- Universal Credit – with a maximum monthly income of £500 (Income threshold from 1 August 2017)
If you have any questions regarding this please contact via telephone 0131 469 3471 or email email@example.com