Our aim at Currie Community High School is to provide a curriculum which is enjoyable, inclusive, which challenges and supports our young people to achieve their full potential and is relevant to life in today’s world.
All our young people are expected to attain qualifications at the highest level possible and to develop skills and qualities which will serve them well in the complex and fast changing world in which we live. The curriculum is the vehicle through which our young people are supported and challenged to become successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens who move into positive and sustained destinations when they leave school.
Underpinning the curriculum is a commitment to learning for sustainability as enshrined in the school’s vision and values.
It is important to be aware that there may be some changes based on choices made by pupils and also please be aware that some of the content in the Information Books may also be subject to change during the course of the year as the SQA announce and implement updates on content and assessment.
Broad General Education Documents (S1, S2 & S3)learner_journey_2002_E
S2 into S3 pathways 2021-22
Senior Phase Coursing Documents (S4, S5 & S6)
Senior phase Course Choice Form Jan 2021
- Click here for a copy of the Senior Phase Choice (Pathway 2) 2021-22
- Senior Phase Course Choice Handbook 2021 22
- Click here for a copy of the Senior Phase Course Choice Handbook 2021-22
- Click here for a copy of School/College Partnerships for 2021-22
- S4 into S5 Coursing Interviews begin on Wednesday 27th January 2021
- S5 into S6 Coursing Interviews begin on Monday 15th February 2021
Here are some websites that you may find useful